Hornady 22 Caliber A-Tip Match .224 Diameter 90 Grain Bullet 100 Count Box
The Hornady 22 Caliber A-Tip Match with years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
Use of a new A-TIP™ seating stem is required for optimal bullet seating for the 22 Caliber A-Tip Bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
Expanded BC Values for A-Tip™ Match Bullets
- Mach 2.25 (2512 fps* and above) – Velocities above 2,500 fps and distances out to 300 yards.
- Mach 2.0 (2232 fps*) – Use this for mid-range shooting where the bullet spends time in flight after slowing down.
- Mach 1.75 (1953 fps*) – Use this for long-range shooting where much of the bullet flight occurs after velocity loss.
Hornady 22 Caliber A-Tip Match 90 Grain .224 Diameter
|BC Values||Mach 2.25||Mach 2||Mach 1.75|