Years of research and testing by the Hornady? Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet. Click Here for Load Data to add to your reloading book.
Use of a new?A-TIP? seating stem?is required for optimal bullet seating.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP??bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press ? sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren?t bulk washed after manufacture).
|Product Line||A-TIP Match|
|Ballistic Coefficient||.704 (G1) .355 (G7)|
|Grain Weight||153 Gr.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Jon Couch (verified owner) –
The 153gr A-tip was the first round I fired through my 6.5 PRC Ruger Hawkeye (Oct 2020). I used RE-22 and Fed210M primers. I got sub-quarter MOA groups at 100 yds and a week later used it for an informal ELR shooting session. First round at 1528 yds was almost dead center.
Since then, I shoot no other bullet. This bullet is amazing and I don’t even need to weigh my bullets; they are that consistent!
Great job, Hornady!
Michael J. Brennan (verified owner) –
Just have to say phenomenal performance & I have used Berger, Nosler, Sierra & Barnes bullets. Hornady A-Tips are the best I have used in exhaustive work ups!
David T. (verified owner) –
Fast shipping! Great to work with!
Bradford Lin (verified owner) –