Hornady 416 Caliber A-Tip Match .416 Diameter 500 Grain 25 Count Box
The Hornady 416 Caliber A-Tip Match with Years of research and testing by the Hornady? Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
Expanded BC Values for A-Tip Match Bullets
- Mach 2.25 (2512 fps* and above)-Velocities above 2,500 fps and distances out to 300 yards.
- Mach 2.0 (2232 fps*)– Use this for mid-range shooting where the bullet spends time in flight after slowing down.
- Mach 1.75 (1953 fps*) -Use this for long-range shooting where much of the bullet flight occurs after velocity loss.
Hornady 338 Caliber A-Tip Match 300 Grain .338 Diameter
|BC Values||Mach 2.25||Mach 2||Mach 1.75|